YETI | THE WORLD TOUGHEST ICE COOLERS
YETI Hard Coolers are over-engineered to outperform and sized for all adventures. The new-and-improved Roadie 24 Hard Cooler is ideal for a road trip, the YETI V Series Stainless Steel Cooler stands apart in its ground-breaking thermal performance, and if you’re looking for our legendary, nearly unbreakable cooler, look no further than the Tundra line. Every one of our hard coolers can handle the paces of a rugged life in the wild and still keep ice for days.
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
Yeti Tundra Coolers Product Description
Meet the original YETI the Tundra. This was our baby. Where it all started. Where we took our frustrations with cheap coolers and over-engineered the hell out of them. We ended up creating a whole new category of coolers with legendary toughness and famed ice retention. And now we make the rugged, all-purpose Tundra in enough sizes to fit any outdoor adventure. There’s a good bit of its DNA in all the other gear we make too, in the form of patented and envied innovations. We’re proud to see the Tundra has grown up to be the father of all coolers.
NeverFail Hinge System Two hinge pins and an interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking. T-Rex Lid Latches Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch. Certified Bear-Resistant FatWall Design Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention. ColdLock Gasket A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold. LipGrip Handles Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
DoubleHaul Handles are Made with military-grade polyester rope for extra durability. Rotomolded Construction Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible. BearFoot Non-Slip Feet Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place. Vortex Drain System Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining. Permafrost Insulation Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice. InterLock Lid System Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.AnchorPoint Tie-Down Slots Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Outside Dimensions: 33.50” L x 17.875” W x 17.50” H
- Inside Dimensions: 27” L x 12.125” W x 12.875” H
- Empty Weight: 34 lbs.
- Capacity: Holds 57 cans or 70 lbs. of ice (only)
- PermaFrost™ Insulation is a pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam that delivers ultimate ice retention
- Rotomolded construction is extremely durable and strong
- FatWall™ design has extra-thick walls that hold up to 2 inches of insulation
- ColdLock™ Gasket blocks out heat and seals in the cold
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches are heavy-duty rubber with patented technology for top security and durability
- InterLock™ Lid System provides a tight barrier against the heat
- DoubleHaul™ Handles are made out of military-grade polyester rope
- AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots make it convenient for mounting a cooler to your vehicle, boat, or trailer
- NeverFail™ Hinge System has 2 hinge pins and an interlocking design to prevent breakage
- LipGrip™ handles allow easy carrying
- Vortex™ Drain System screws in for a leak-proof design and allows for easy draining
- BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet reduce slippage and cooler movement
- Dry ice compatible
- Includes one dry goods basket
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Style: YT75
- Brand: YETI