Yeti Tundra 160 Hard Ice Cooler
Get all the performance and extreme ”bear-proof” durability of a YETI® Tundra® cooler with maximized size and shape. Like all Tundras, the 160 is one of the best-insulated coolers on the market. With 2” of polyurethane foam insulation in the walls and lid and a freezer quality sealing gasket to lock in the cold for long-term ice retention, insulation is not a worry. Impressive durability is delivered by YETI’s 1-piece, roto-molded construction, and design. This top-quality cooler also offers food-grade material construction, dry ice compatibility, non-slip rubber feet, a recessed leak-proof drain plug, dry goods rack, and a lockable lid design.
Heavy-duty T-Rex Lid Latches with molded-in keepers fasten the lid securely closed. Molded-in, full-length, self-stopping hinges mean you never have to replace a hinge again. DoubleHaul™ Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make transport easy while locking this cooler to a deck or boat is made easier with built-in slots for tie-down capabilities. Outside dimensions: 45”L x 19-1/2”W x 21-1/2”H. 54 lbs.
- The YETI Tundra 160 is designed for those guys and gals who are in the field or on a boating season after season, for whom ordinary coolers just won’t cut it. Durable? You bet.
- Will keep your ice… well ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design that is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber and made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
- The Tundra 160 dimensions are 45 in long x 19 1/2 in wide x 21.5 in high NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
YETI Hard Coolers are over-engineered to outperform and sized for all adventures. The new-and-improved Roadie 24 Hard Cooler is ideal for a road trip, the YETI V Series Stainless Steel Cooler stands apart in its ground-breaking thermal performance, and if you’re looking for our legendary, nearly unbreakable cooler, look no further than the Tundra line. Every one of our hard coolers can handle the paces of a rugged life in the wild and still keep ice for days. – YETI TUNDRA 160 COOLER
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.