Minelab Military Discount
Use this Coupon Code MILITARY15% at checkout
Please email your military documents to firstname.lastname@example.org after you purchase
For More Information please click here to see if you qualify for the military discount
Minelab and Treasures in America are proud to announce that with our combined efforts, we now offer the Minelab Military Discount Program with 15% off to all active and retired military personal. This is our way of saying thank you. If you are a Veteran, in active duty, or past military service then this program is designed for you.
It’s time to get into the gold hunting game without breaking the bank on a metal detector. The Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Pack is a great metal detector to invest your time and money on. It’s time to head for the hills and find some gold.
The X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack is designed for quick assembly, efficient mobility, and features a lightweight, balanced frame allowing you to detect for longer.
The small, robust 18.75 kHz Double-D Elliptical coil is perfect for finding small gold nuggets. Find different sized gold at different depths by changing to other 18.75 kHz coil sizes.
The X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack performs efficiently on four standard AA batteries.
- 18.75 kHz Double-D Elliptical coil – ideal for small gold
- VFLEX technology – accurate detecting
- Automatic ground balance – reduces false signals
- Iron Mask discrimination – dig less trash
- Retains last used settings – instant detecting on next start-up
- Precise Pinpoint function – faster target recovery
- Lightweight, ergonomic and easy to use
- 4 x AA standard batteries
- In-built speaker or optional headphones
- Accessory coil options available
- Quick Start Guide is available
Accessory Coils Explained
X-TERRA coils come in different frequencies, sizes, and configurations. Each will change the way that the detector performs, as shown below.
18.75 kHz high-frequency Double-D coils are optimum for gold mining.
6-inch Double-D (Optional)
10.5-inch Double-D (Optional)
10 x 5-inch Double-D (Standard)
15-inch Double-D (Optional)
|Frequency||18.75 kHz||18.75 kHz||18.75 kHz||18.75 kHz|
|Best ground coverage||★||★★★★||★★★||★★★★|
* Water-resistant is defined as: can be splashed, washed, used in drizzling rain, or moved through wet grass. But must not be submerged underwater.
To learn more about the Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Pack, visit Minelab’s website.