The X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack is designed for quick assembly, efficient mobility and features a lightweight, balanced frame allowing you to detect for longer.
The small, robust 18.75 kHz Double-D Elliptical coil is perfect for finding small gold nuggets. Find different sized gold at different depths by changing to other 18.75 kHz coil sizes.
The X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack performs efficiently on four standard AA batteries.
- 18.75 kHz Double-D Elliptical coil – ideal for small gold
- VFLEX technology – accurate detecting
- Automatic ground balance – reduces false signals
- Iron Mask discrimination – dig less trash
- Retains last used settings – instant detecting on next start-up
- Precise Pinpoint function – faster target recovery
- Lightweight, ergonomic and easy to use
- 4 x AA standard batteries
- In-built speaker or optional headphones
- Accessory coil options available
- Quick Start Guide iis avialable
Accessory Coils Explained
X-TERRA coils come in different frequencies, sizes and configurations. Each will change the way that the detector performs, as shown below.
18.75 kHz high frequency Double-D coils are optimum for gold mining.
6-inch Double-D (Optional)
10.5-inch Double-D (Optional)
10 x 5-inch Double-D (Standard)
15-inch Double-D (Optional)
|Frequency||18.75 kHz||18.75 kHz||18.75 kHz||18.75 kHz|
|Best ground coverage||★||★★★★||★★★||★★★★|
* Water resistant is defined as: can be splashed, washed, used in drizzling rain, or moved through wet grass. But must not be submersed under water.