Minelab Military Discount
Use this Coupon Code MILITARY15% at checkout
Please email your military documents to email@example.com after you purchase
For More Information please click here to see if you qualify for the military discount
Minelab and Treasures in America are proud to announce that with our combined efforts, we now offer the Minelab Military Discount Program with 15% off to all active and retired military personal. This is our way of saying thank you. If you are a Veteran, in active duty, or past military service then this program is designed for you.
When the value for money really matters, then the X-TERRA 305 is best in class!
The X-TERRA 305 is the entry-level detector in the Minelab X-TERRA Series. A lightweight, easy to use, coin and treasure-hunting detector designed for the hobbyist who does not want or need the top of the range machine. The X-TERRA 305 is suitable for the whole family and there is even a short shaft available for keen youngsters. Despite being ultra-lightweight and so easy to use there is no compromise on quality or performance – Minelab’s designers used innovative, lateral thinking and the very latest in digital components to design the X-TERRA Series of detectors.
The X-TERRA 305 is now packed with new features, functionality, and enhanced setting options. This detector delivers results, value, and more…in fact, some might think that we made it too good!!! A no-nonsense detector perfect for those seeking a high-performance entry-level detector.
- Minelab’s proprietary VFLEX technology, then a new class of single frequency detectors – you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with Medium Frequency (7kHz) and High Frequency (18.75kHz) coils – 6 accessory coil options offer increased versatility.
- Accurate Ground Balance capability with manual adjustment of 0-20, allows the user to adjust to ground mineralization easily.
- 2 preset patterns, that can also be customized, plus All-Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2 or 3 tone ID’s plus multi-tone Target ID (12) response. This allows greater flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25 allowing the user to set the threshold to levels where slight variations from either very small shallow or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Noise Cancel function with 3 manual settings allowing the user to pick the quietest channel for detecting.
- Rapid recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target Volume adjusts (0-10) allowing you to get more definitive audio information on each target.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra-lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs including battery).
For more information from Minelab, please visit their website.