Minelab Military Discount
Use this Coupon Code MILITARY15% at checkout
Please email your military documents after you purchase
For More Information please click here to see if you qualify for the military discount
Minelab and Treasures in America are proud to announce that with our combined efforts, we now offer the Minelab Military Discount Program with 15% off to all active and retired military personal. This is our way of saying thank you. If you are a Veteran, in active duty, or past military service then this program is designed for you.
More features and functions make the GPX 5000 the second best gold detector in the world!
The GPX 5000 sets a high benchmark in gold detecting technology. Featuring Minelab‘s exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT), and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high-performance GPX 5000 is extremely capable of finding more gold than other brand detectors. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive ‘retirement nugget’ and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
Using unique features, functions and industry-leading patented technology ensures the GPX detectors run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets.
The 8 Timings are available on the Minelab GPX 5000 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing.
Also great for the specialist relic and jewelry hunter who demands the best, and wants to recover targets deeper than ever before.
Easy for the beginner through to the professional – you can switch on and go with six factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions.
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology
- 8 Timings make the GPX 5000 very versatile. It’s like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model, the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold, and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance — bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground — outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depth
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash, and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favorite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimize target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) – Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The backlight also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two coils as standard: 11” Double-D coil plus 15 x 12-inch Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)