The Garrett iC Module allows users to communicate to a walk-through metal detector with a laptop or desktop PC through the network either wired or wirelessly. It allows control, real-time monitoring, and diagnostics from a remote location. The internal memory records all changes to settings and passenger traffic and alarm history for analytical evaluation.
- Gain real-time access to all walk-through detectors on your network.
- Utilize group management function to organize multiple walk-throughs by location and name (ex. North Entrance: WT1, WT2, etc.)
- Adjust settings such as programs or base sensitivity for multiple walk-through detectors all at one time using the group management function.
- Analyze security checkpoint alarm rates, patron counts, and other diagnostic statistics.
- Check settings and diagnose issues with detectors on your network.
Part No. 1171600 for use with the Garrett PD 6500i or MZ 6100.