Is the World’s Most Versatile Walk-through Metal Detector
When we say portable we mean a truly dynamic detector capable of being rapidly deployed within minutes instead of hours. With only one operator the M-Scope can be deployed and transported to virtually any location and be up and running within five minutes! With a battery life of 40 hours, a total weight of 83 pounds (37.65 kilos), and a unique one-person transport configuration when collapsed, the M-Scope will empower you with before unavailable security solutions. No need for a truck – the M-Scope is the only walk-through that can be moved in a van or even a car.
The M-Scope operates on AC (110V or 220V) or DC power. Due to its feature and function benefits the M-Scope addresses a wide variety of security needs. It is the smart choice for professionals requiring a walk-through detector in a permanent location as well as needing to move it to multiple locations, even on short notice. The best of both worlds plus a true cost saver.
Police departments worldwide have used the M-Scope for random screening on streets or in train stations. Other typical customers include schools and courts that need the specifications found in more expensive detectors. Night clubs and bars select the M-Scope because it is quick to put up in the evening and takedown in the morning. The M-Scope is used to secure numerous government and military buildings, especially for applications where additional security must be rapidly deployed.
The M-Scope is user-friendly and simple to operate. We have reduced training time requirements while boosting “split cognition”- that is creating a system so reliable that operators are freed up to monitor the activity around them- performing vital crowd-scanning functions instead of having their attention monopolized by running the metal detector unit. The M-Scope’s digital I/O, secured access control panel has been designed for intuitive ease-of-use and has a built-in self-diagnostic function that will notify operators immediately if there is a situation requiring attention. The M-Scope multi-zone portable walk-through metal detector features 100 sensitivity settings- giving users an unprecedented array of responsive and variable security detector options.
Intelligent, Dynamic, Effective: the M-Scope by Fisher empowers you with real solutions and real answers to those questions- If security is your responsibility- If you’re the one who has to explain why – Mscope is the one.
TRUSTED AGENCIES USE THE FISHER M-SCOPE METAL DETECTOR
Police, sheriff, and more departments have used the Fisher M-Scope walk-through metal detector for random screening on the streets, in buildings, and so much more for many years now. Some of the other typical customers that have chosen to purchase and use the M-Scope are schools, airports, private security companies, and more. This affordable metal detector has been utilized in many different tasks but one thing it has latched of is performance and reliability.
PORTABILITY AND FLEXIBILITY FOR ALL PURPOSES
A collapsible design means that this security detector can be efficiently disassembled and reassembled at any location in a matter of minutes. The entire process can be completed by one person. When finished for the night, it can easily be stored in the back of a car or van, so you don’t have to worry about renting a truck. The M-Scope even has 40 hours battery life so you can forget the hassle and hazard of having wires running everywhere. This kind of flexibility has made this metal detector a popular choice for events everywhere.
USER-FRIENDLY SECURITY WALK-THROUGH METAL DETECTOR
The M-Scope is so easy to use that you can set it up with 1 person in 5 minutes. One nice feature is you can lock the access panel so it can’t be tampered with. Has a self-diagnostic function built in that alerts you if there is a problem that needs attention. A digital input/output allows for features such as adjusting the sensitivity setting to one of one hundred options, further customizing your security experience.
FISHER M-SCOPE WALK-THROUGH METAL DETECTOR FEATURES:
- Portable and Permanent Security
- Single person assembly without tools – in less than 5 minutes
- Operates approximately 40 hours on rechargeable batteries, included
- Universal Power Adaptor/Charger
- (Adaptor kit available for non-USA receptacles)
- Three Sensor Zones with Brilliant LED Detection Indicators
- Head-to-Toe, Zone Specific Detection
- 100 Levels of Sensitivity, Adjustable
- Environmentally sealed keypad with security access control
- Brilliant LED Bar Graph Indicates Target Strength
- Lighted LED Displays MScope Configuration
- Memory Feature Stores Settings for Multiple Operating Environments
- Multi-Mode Traffic Counter
- Factory and User Definable Presets
- Access Menus/Password Protection
- Adjustable Volume Control
- Portable Dimensions: 37 x 23 x 26” (.94 x .61 x .66 m)
- Weight: 83 pounds (37.65 kilos) – can be transported in a car or van
- Made in the U.S.A patented technology
FISHER M-SCOPE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited
- Relative Humidity 95% Non-Condensing
- AC Power: Options Include 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz
- Operating Temperature : -4° F (-20° C) to +140° F (60° C)
- Weight: 83 lbs (37.65 kilos) – Can be Transported in a Car or Van
- 2 Rechargeable Batteries: 40 Hours of Battery Life on a Single Charge
FISHER LABS SECURITY METAL DETECTORS
Fisher Labs has been coming up with security solutions since 1931. It was then that Dr. Gerhard Fisher invented the world’s first “Metallascope” made of large wooden boxes and electrical components. Dr. Fisher and the company that has used his name have made vast improvements to this technology throughout their history. If there is one brand of metal detector in the world that you can feel proud to own, it is Fisher.