Fisher F75 Special Edition (Black Model)
New Leading-Edge Technology!
These new features make the F75 Ltd more versatile with greater depth, better target separation, and audio features that will open up your iron-infested sites!
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) – Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeTone®: Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium (complements existing “High” setting)
- Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number – Serialization now stored electronically
Fisher F75 Ltd with Boost and Cache Processes.
The most versatile high-performance detector ever made! It is the industry’s premier relic hunting and ultimate multi-purpose metal detector.
- The boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions.
- Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects.
- Lightest and best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors; Best Ergonomics in the Industry
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Backlight – For Low Light Hunting Conditions
- Low Operating Cost – Typically 40+ Hours with 4-AA Alkaline Batteries
- 11” DD and 5” DD Waterproof Searchcoils included
- Rain Cover for Control Housing & Battery Housing Available
For more information please reach out to our customer service department. Treasures in America is both eager and passionate about helping outfit all detectorist, beginners or advanced, with the right detector or accessory within your budget.
Fisher Metal Detectors History
Fisher Research Labs was started by Dr. Gerhard Fisher in 1931. He was an engineer and he was the first person to put a patent on a metal detector. Just like so many great businesses has started out, Fisher started his business in his garage. Creating and making metal detectors and accessories. Fisher Labs has always been made in the United States and still is today. Fisher Metal Detectors is the oldest metal detecting company in the world and they continue to exceed expectations in creating one of the world’s best metal detectors.